1. Prospectus along with the admission from may be acquired from the
college on any working day.
2. Any student holding first division may direct admission. Other names will be admitted on the basic of merit. One extra photo for I-card should be deposited in the office with admission form for B.A & B.Com only.
3. Reservation to the SC/ST & BC class will be given according to the rules of the Government.
4. The student will have to submit TC & Character Certificate in original while photocopy of mark sheet is acceptable.
5. The student who has passed their Intermediate examination as private candidate will have to enclose a Character Certificate from either a Gazetted Officer, MP , MLA, MLC or the Chairman of the Nagar Palika Parishad.
6. The student should choose her subjects with full caution, as no change would be allowed during the session.
7. SC/ST & BC candidate will have to enclose their caste certificate & income certificate obtained from Tehsildar or SDM.
8. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Intermediate examination. The following grace marks will be given in addition to the Intermediate examination marks:
9. 3% marks to a candidate having "C" or "G-2" & 2% to having "B" or "G-1" certificate.
10. 4% to the wards of the employees of the University, Director of Nayab Abbasi Girls PG College and wards of employees of the Abbasi Group of Companies.
11. 5% seats will be reserved under sports quota for the student representing the University, the State or the Nation.
12. 5% marks will be deducted from the total marks of the candidates who have passed Intermediate with Science, Commerce or Agriculture.
13. The Principal will have the right to deny admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
14. Fee once deposited in the office will not be refunded under any circumstances.
15. The student will have to attend 75% lectures in every subject. Student with less than 75% attendance will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
16. A registration fee Rs. 10/- will be deposited in the college office with admission form.
17. A student will not get admission or may be expelled if she
18. Is caught using unfair means in the examination or
19. Is punished by the Principal for any misconduct.
20. Two passport size photos extra will be submitted by the student with her admission form.